Trick or Treating May Be Cancelled But Having Fun Is Still On The Menu!
GET CREATIVE WITH OUR SPOOKY (& HEALTHY) SPINACH & BANANA PANCAKE MOUTHS!
What you'll need;
1 x bag Tummy Thyme Spinach & Banana Pancakes
1/4 cup pine nuts
1/2 cup Homemade Strawberry Puree (recipe below)
Strawberry Puree Recipe:
1.5oz fresh, organic strawberries
Juice from 1/2 lemon
2.5 oz brown sugar (optional)
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat your oven to 350'F
2. Combine all the above ingredients in a bowl and stir well to combine
3. Spread out into an even layer on a prepared baking sheet
4. Roast for 30 minutes, then remove
5. When cooled, blend to desired texture
Thaw Tummy Thyme pancakes and spread a good layer of the Strawberry puree all the way to the edges. Fold each pancake in half. Insert the pine nuts along the curved edge of the pancakes. Enjoy!!