Are you looking for a quick, easy, and healthy snack for your kids this summer? Look no further than refreshing Raspberry Mint Popsicles. These popsicles come together in minutes with just 5 ingredients. Make them with your kids and freeze overnight for an extra sweet homemade treat the whole family will enoy!
Raspberry Mint Popsicles
Servings: about 6 popsicles
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Freeze Time: 4 hours
- 1 five-ounce container of Tummy Thyme Apple & Raspberry Coconut Quinoa Baby Food
- ½ cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Ground Flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp Honey (optional)
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and puree until very smooth. Be sure to blend for at least a minute or longer to make the mix as smooth as possible.
- Pour the puree into your favorite popsicle molds.
- Add a popsicle stick to each mold.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or until solid.
- Pop the popsicles out of the mold anytime your little one is ready for a treat.
*The number of popsicles you get will vary based on the size of your popsicle mold. We used a small 3-ounce popsicle mold and got 6 pops out of this recipe.
*You can easily double or triple this recipe. Make a big batch for your baby’s first birthday party, a summer BBQ or just to have on hand.
*For a dairy-free version, replace the greek yogurt with ¼ cup almond milk or coconut milk.
*This recipe also works great with Tummy Thyme Banana, Coconut Cinnamon puree in place of the Raspberry Coconut puree.
*Honey is optional. It adds a great sweet taste and makes the pops a special treat for your little one. However, the apple, raspberry coconut puree is already naturally sweet as well. Honey is also only recommended for toddlers over the age of 1.Recipe and photos contributed by MealFinds.com